New Member | Independent Distributor Sign-up
Work the hours YOU WANT.
Earn the money YOU DESERVE.
Build your business. Living DEBT FREE.
LFT Members have the ability to purchase products at significant discounts directly from LFT and personally consume or sell the products to their customers.
Becoming a new LFT Member | Independent Distributor is easy!
In order to become a LFT member, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Reside in a geographic area where LFT conducts its direct selling business;
- Agree to the terms of the LFT Member agreement;
- Purchase a LFT Marketing Kit;
- Pay the first month's LFT Membership fee.
LFT Membership Agreement can be viewed here >>
New Members must purchase both the:
LFT Marketing Kit
LFT Member purchase Options
Max. Product Allowed refers to the maximum allowable product ordered per month for a member. Product includes supplements, lifestyle clothing, and accessories. Marketing material is not included in the max. product allowed.
Points of Interest
- Memberships are month-to-month. Cancel at anytime. There are no long-term contracts with LFT.
- Members can modify their current pricing plan at any time for an additional $10 fee plus the difference in the pricing plan.
- Members must identify them as LFT Members or LFT Independent Distributors. Members are not employees of LFT and can't imply this.
- LFT Members may sell products only person-to-person. Members are prohibited from selling to minors.
- Unauthorized LFT sales include, but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized payment methods.
- E-Commerce sites or auction sites.
- Social media or personal websites.
- Supplying products to be sold in an unauthorized manner.
- When an order is shipped, it incurs shipping and handling. Shipping is billed separately to the Member's credit or debit card on file, less the $4 initial flat-rate charge. Shipping fees may not be reflected accurately on the LFT website at the time of purchase and are extra. Local delivery and/or pickup is available in some areas.
- LFT members may not advertise prices below the established MAP pricing. However, LFT members may sell the item for any amount they wish (just can't be advertised) to protect the resale value for other LFT members.
The LFT Membership Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between LFT and the Member and supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements or understandings between LFT and the Member, including any representations by LFT or its Members not explicitly made in the Contract or in official LFT publications.