Join the LFT Street Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular and timely attendance of events. Flexible schedule to work nights and weekends.
- Attend meetings with promotions street team as needed.
- Communication with the LFT Events Coordinator.
- Provide LFT Events Coordinator with recap from every event within 48 hours of event.
- Maintain promotional equipment (canopy, table cloths, banners, etc.)
- Brand and market LFT.
- Take inventory of product and supplies as needed.
- Sell LFT merchandise at events.
- Professional demeanor required at all times.
- Abides by organizational norms and supports organizational goals.
- Remains calm and professional throughout stressful circumstances.
- Follows instructions as well as takes steps necessary to prevent mistakes.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
Minimum Qualifications for Consideration:
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Requires ability to comprehend and write reports/recap summaries of events.
- Reliable transportation to and from events.
- Requires good verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Experience and Education:
- Experience in dealing with large crowds.
- Experience in entertaining people.
- Promotional experience.
- Duties including standing on his or her feet throughout the event and interacting with people.
- Unloading and loading tables, samples, equipment, and merchandise.
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25+ pounds.